The first animated 3D Drum Kit for iPhone and iPod touch.
Picture it. You step onto the stage. Colored spot lights sweep across the floor. The crowd is silent in anticipation. In the center of it all is your drum kit, glowing in the lights. Your heart is racing. It’s time to show them what you’ve got. The crowd is waiting. Step up and rock out!
3D Drum Kit is a real 3D drum kit on a real 3D stage. Gorgeous colored spot lights pan across the floor, making your drum kit glow and shine. You can view and play the drum kit from any angle, and from up close or afar. The kit responds to your every touch, with pedals that really work and cymbals that really crash.
Choose from 10 complete drum kit sound sets. There’s a drum kit to fit your musical style, whether it’s classic rock, ambient beats, 80’s power rock or jazzy brushes. Once you’ve found your sound, paint your drum kit any color you like.
Record your performances, including their animations, with the built in record feature. Play back your recordings in “movie mode”, where the camera sweeps and pans across the 3D stage.
Learn to play with over 50 built-in demonstrations covering many different musical styles. Use the playback speed control to slow down the demonstrations to see how they’re done.
3D Drum Kit is the perfect drum kit to compliment your Pocket Guitar and Ocarina band. Don’t tap a 2D picture. Rock out on a real 3D drum kit today!
- A gorgeous 3D drum kit, playable from any angle.
- Beautiful drum kit animations. Pedals that really work! Cymbals that really move!
- Stunning colored spot lights sweep across the stage and make your kit shine.
- A full 10 piece drum kit that includes bass and snare drums, cowbell, 3 tom drums, a hi-hat, 2 crash cymbals and a ride cymbal.
- 10 complete drum kit sound sets to choose from. Choose a drum kit sound to fit your musical style, whether it’s classic rock, ambient beats, 80’s power rock or jazzy brushes.
- Customize your drum kit by painting it any color you like.
- Record and save your performances, with animations.
- “Movie Mode” plays back your recordings while the camera moves and zooms around the drum stage.
- Over 50 built-in demonstrations show you how to play different styles of music. Additional demonstrations are available for download from within the app.
- Use the playback speed controller to slow down the demos so you can learn how they’re played. Or speed up the demos if you need a drum beat to play another instrument to.
- Play drums to your favorite iPod tracks! Simply start a song before launching 3D Drum Kit, and you can be the star. Use the drum kit volume control to get the mix perfect.
- Room lighting controls pump up the brightness for when you need to concentrate on what you’re doing.
- A comprehensive user manual is included in the application. No internet connection is required.