Playwords makes learning words fun for kids. With 3 great games, Playwords is challenging for children beginning to read or starting to spell.
Beautifully illustrated with over 350 original, hand-drawn pictures and professionally narrated by a clear, lively voice, the games are both entertaining and educational. Easy for kids to use by themselves, Playwords is fun alone or with Mom and Dad.
Awards and Recognition
- Playwords has been in the Top 10 Paid Education Apps in over 20 countries, including USA, Canada, India and New Zealand!
- Featured by Apple in “What’s Hot”! (USA, Canada and more)
- Featured by Apple in “New and Noteworthy”! (USA, Canada and many more)
- Featured by Apple in “Staff Favorites”! (USA, Mexico, China)
Three Great Games!
- Picture Blast: a flash-cards game that lets kids see the picture, read the word and hear the answer.
- Word Match: a multiple-choice game that challenges kids to tap the word matching the picture.
- Lost Letter: a spelling game that asks kids to fill in the missing letter in a word.
- Over 350 simple English words.
- 3 great games of varying difficulty.
- Bright, colorful illustrations that your child will love.
- Fun, lively and clear narration of all words.
- 16 exciting reward stickers and stamps to collect.
- 3 difficulty level settings.
- Automatically uses US English or UK English spelling based on your region. For example: “gray” / “grey” or “pajamas” / “pyjamas”.
- Carefully designed to look beautiful on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Crystal-clear Retina Display optimized graphics.